Thursday, June 25, 2009

Fat Camp is winding down

Fat Camp is almost over- yay! I have my fitness test this weekend and I am very very nervous. I know I can run 5 miles because I did it once before, but that doesn't change how I feel. This week has been difficult to fit in any exercise, and it doesn't look promising that I'll be able to get any in before the 8K- yikes.
I've been working late every night, and when I get home it is always raining (and not just rain, terrential down pours). Maybe I am making excuses, but I don't feel like I have anything left to give in terms of energy with all my working lately.
I am so looking forward to my Fat Camp reward- a cruise to Bermuda! I leave on Sunday and I can't wait! I'll check in before I leave to update everyone on the 8K.

4 comments:

Bare It All said...

Oh my goodness, you are going to rock that 8k! What an accomplishment. I bet your endorphins will be screaming...are you doing it alone?

Cole Walter Mellon said...

Don't get lost in that triangle thing near Bermuda (I never can remember what that's called)...

Krista said...

Girl, you're going to rock that 8K! Have fun on your cruise (I luuurve cruises)!!!

GeminiJulia said...

You'll get through it with flying colors! And then celebrating in Bermuda. That sounds amazing. You deserve it!