Friday, July 31, 2009

Gaima Yoga

I've been dying to get yoga into my life. I love stretching! I always have. I guess the love of it comes from religiously stretching as a dancer, gymnast, and cheerleader for so many years. The best I had been able to muster were some poses here and there that I knew by heart. So, I figured I'd start out easy with a Yoga DVD and take it from there.
I picked up a Gaima Yoga DVD with 5 different 20 minute routines. I chose this DVD because I know I have seen this yoga dude (Rodney Yee) that was on the cover before; he looks so legit.


I did it last night before bed and it felt great. Now, I realize it says A.M yoga, but I'm a bit of a rebel. It relaxed me and stretched my tight legs. I am really paying for the increased running this week, but I'll just combat the tendon tightness with yoga. In fact, I think I'll go do some right now ;-)

3 comments:

Bare It All said...

Nice! That is a really good idea. I might have to check it out.

SassyCassie said...

I have one of his yoga videos and it's so relaxing. I hope it helps ease your muscles after running!

Carlos said...

cheerleader, huh?