Monday, December 8, 2008

Shredding Results!

I posted about the 30 day Shred exercise routine I've been doing, and the results are in! After only 1 week I have lost..... ::Drum roll::
Chest: -1.25"
Waist: -0.75"
Hips: -0.5"
Thigh: -1.25"
Arm: 0"
For a total of 3.75" lost!!!


Tips for Shredding and sticking with it:
Start at Level 1 "modified". If you feel like you are too sore to complete Level 1 again the next day, switch to Level 2 "modified". This way you'll be able to exercise everyday without feeling discouraged by the pain. Do this and you'll work up to Level 1 unmodified quicker. Then, full transition to Level 2 should be easier.

I also lost 2.5 lbs this week, and surpassed my 10% weight loss goal. So, as a reward for my hard work, I plan to get a new pair of jeans. This comes just in time, because my jeans are hanging off me.

No comments: