Wednesday, December 17, 2008

To infinity and beyond!

So far this week has been full of accomplishments:

+ Down 0.9 lbs (not huge- but I'm happy to lose!)
+ Lost more inches: I measured, but I keep forgetting to count and update my Shred results, but I will do it ASAP!
+ Went to a holiday happy hour last night and stayed within my points (yay!). I attribute this to making sure I ate steadily throughout the day, getting in all my fruits and vegetables before the event (including the apple I scarfed down as I was driving to the happy hour).
+ After the happy hour, I had to drive home in a snow storm only to walk in the door and exercise immediately. It was already 10pm at this point and I'd really rather be snuggled up on the couch with my boyfriend, but I pushed myself.

It's strange to think of how far I've come in the past month. I know my weight loss journey will have highs and lows, but right now I feel unstoppable.
A little nerdy math humor :-)

1 comment:

Carlos said...

way to go...I love the invincible days.