Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Rewards

I'm moving forward at a tremendous pace! The weight loss and inches lost have been so rewarding for all of the hard work I am putting in! I also finally surpassed by 10% weight loss goal, which I have decided to reward myself with is new jeans.

The motivation I have found by conversing daily with others on the WW 20 year old's board has been invaluable. These people are the reason I have been able to move forward at all. The most rewarding aspect of WW, however, has been the fact that I have started to inspire others as well! I started a "Shred Thread ~Shredding Sisterhood~" on the boards because people felt so inspired by the inches I lost this week. To think, 2 weeks ago I was longing to be just like the successful ladies on the boards, and now I feel like one!

I like to think of these rewards as WW rewards. They are just like credit card rewards: the more you put out, the more you get back (without all that complicated financial crap of course)! So here's a short list of some of the rewards I have received thanks to the all the effort I have put into WW:

Smaller sized clothing
MORE Energy
A new found self confidence
A revved up sex drive
Strength- physical and mental
Motivation
Inspiring others
A lower risk of developing diabetes, hypertension, and having a serious back injury (genetic ailments from my family)
More satisfying relationship with my boyfriend :-)

1 comment:

Carlos said...

just finished reading all your entries. I'm hooked. Great job awesome progress.