Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Vacation Detox

Bermuda Vacation 2009


I'm back from my week long cruise to Bermuda. It was great- there was sleep, sun, booze, snorkeling, beach and lots of food AND it was my birthday. I definitely over-indulged, but I wouldn't change a thing.

The weigh in yesterday has me at 187 or +4.6lbs. This gain can be attributed to all of the following: crossiants with butter, desserts everday at lunch and dinner, lots of alcohol, and no official exercise.

So, I am officially on diet detox- no alcohol all week, lots of water, light eating. Yesterday I had egg whites, turkey sausage and a light bagel for breakfast, a salad with balsamic vinegar and oatmeal for lunch, tilapia, couscous, and spinach for dinner and cereal as a snack. I have to make sure I look like a knock-out in my engagement party dress this Saturday!

I'm happy to be home and to get back to my routine and my exercise. I'm excited to catch up on everyone else's lives and weight loss progress. I have lots more to post so stay tuned as I catch everyone up.

5 comments:

Cole Walter Mellon said...

Way to live a little. Glad you had a good time.

Bare It All said...

Love the honesty. :) Can't wait to hear more stories and see more pics! Glad you're back...

Carlos said...

awesome pic and sounds like a great vacation... well worth the one week speed bump.

Karly said...

Aw you two look adorable! I'm glad you had a good time! I'm glad your back too! I missed your posts!

(Oh btw, I copied your goal success and failure layout. I hope you don't mind. Please don't hate me for swiping your good ideas!)

InWeighOverMyHead said...

Sounds like a good time! Happy Birthday!

- Lisa
www.losewithlisa.blogspot.com