Monday, March 23, 2009

The 20lb push

I am getting so close to my goal weight that I can taste it. I'm ready to take things to the next level in order to lose the last 20lbs (well, 24lbs actually). Just as I was ramping up my exercise routine, I was blessed with some extra motivation. One of my favorite bloggers is also in the push to lose her final 20lbs. She has organized a lose 20lbs in 20 weeks challenge.

As of Sunday, she had 144 people sign up!! What started as a simple way to motivate herself (and some of her fellow bloggers) is going to change the lives of so many people.

One follower of the blog even created some nifty banners and tracking tools for the challenge:


My goal is to lose 24lbs in 20 weeks, to reach my goal weight of 165lbs.



1 comment:

Karly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.