Thursday, September 10, 2009

I'm a "real" blogger

I feel so "special", LMAO. I got my first e-mail from Dr. Geoff Rutledge at Wellsphere's HealthBlogger Network. I'm so official now. I have joined the ranks of great men like Tony the "Anti-Jared" and Jack Sh*t, and I'm sure some of my other favorite bloggers have been contacted by him, but I know for a fact that Jack and Tony have been.

While I'm "bragging", I might as well toot my own horn about the One Lovely Blog Award that I received from cool Cassie at The Wonderful World of Me!


It's my first award, and to tell you how much of a newb I am, I didn't know exactly how to receive my award. I was afraid to put my award on my blog, just in case I hadn't actually received it. I started thinking, "maybe Cassie didn't intend to give it to me". Talk about a lack of confidence in my blogging abilities.

3 comments:

theantijared said...

You are a real blogger!!!!

I remember you when you were a commenter, now look at you!

Dr. Geoff is actually the true identity of Jack Sh*t. I know the secret!

Also, have a little confidence. You got a good thing here!

Cole Walter Mellon said...

Don't listen to Tony. While it's true that I'm a doctor, I have nothing to do with the Wellsphere network (and you shouldn't either).

If you want to be a part of my Wellsh*t Bloghealther network, have your people talk to my people and we'll set you up.

And as much as I love to disagree with the Anti-Tony, he's right this time: you do have a good thing going. Keep it up.

SassyCassie said...

Haha...sorry I should have been more clear about what to do. I definitely meant to give it to you dear!

Have a great day!