Monday, October 19, 2009

For the peanut gallery

Here are some pictures for you demanding readers :-P

Me and my fiance:
My favorite place at the hotel- our balcony! Here's me enjoying my morning coffee and catching up on some bridal magazines. And check out that view of the beach and pool:





My second favorite thing about the hotel was the friendly iguanas that lounged by the pool and let people feed hand feed them. The french fries made him curious but he didn't actually eat it. Their favorites were onions and grapes:



All dressed for the wedding:

And here are some snapshots of the food culprits. Check out my dessert- its the size of a small child. And pineapple shrimp fried rice- yum!

And another culprit- alcohol! I had fun with my free drinks at the Bacardi distillery. Everyone gets two free drinks, but my brother got us another round for free :-)

5 comments:

Meredith said...

I love all the pictures! You are so pretty!

Kelly said...

Oh my goshhhh those pictures are awesome- LOOK AT THAT BALCONY...I wanna go!

Bare It All said...

Love the dress! So cute. I'm so jealous, I want a nice hot vacation. I don't want to feed iguanas however. Yeecchhh. :) Thanks for sharing pics!

Carlos said...

awesome...

GeminiJulia said...

Glad to see you back! Sounds like the trip was a much needed break & looks like you had a blast :)