Monday, October 26, 2009

Bout Me

A big thanks to Alex at Delicious Ambiguity for my award.




So, 7 things you might not know about me:



1. I don't trust easily and I don't forgive easily. I realize that in the end, I might be the one that suffers from what I like to call "protecting myself", but I have not figured out a way to let people in more quickly.

2. I grew up surrounded by family. I never knew a home that did not have extended family living in it. Family is the most important thing in my life. I do not have many friends because I don't know how to have a friend type of relationship- I treat my few and really great friends with family status.

3. I have a very "corporate" job- I love dressing nicely, getting respect and feeling important, but I would probably give it all up to run a farm with tons of animals and lots of back breaking labor because there is something so carnally satisfying about physical labor. This will never happen because my fiance hates farms and dirt, lol. I would also give it

4. I know tons about home improvement. I can dry wall, paint, trim, install a toilet, run wiring, etc. I just need a home of my own to work on!


5. I would rather spend the day in my pajamas with my fiance, a blanket, some movies, and lots of cuddling than going anywhere.


6. I have ocd when it comes to many things, thanks to my father. He raised me very strictly and now I find myself imposing this ocd on others- no feet on the couch, turn off the lights when you leave the room, don't chew with your mouth open! Lucky for me, my fiance is a stickler for the rules too- we get along swimmingly :-)

7. I have vivid dreams- they are terrifyingly real which can be great when I dream about sex and awful when I dream about my fears. I have been known to talk, sit up abruptly, hit others and moan in my sleep.

No comments: