Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Checking In

I stepped on the scale yesterday to be slapped in the face with a 190.0lbs. I weighed myself 3 times in vain, hoping for a dip into the 180's again. I feel foolish for celebrating the 180's prematurely.

My poor boobs are really feeling the effects. I might as well not wear a bra at this point; it isn't doing anything! I haven't lost a cup size yet, but I have lost many inches around my chest so the straps and back closures are all stretched out from wearing them when I was 220lbs+.

For everyone's sake, I hope I am solidly in the 180's next weigh-in.....

Do your boobs hang low? Do they wobble to and fro?

1 comment:

Carlos said...

wow...sorry about the scale and the stretched out equipment. under armour makes a great product, the missus swears by it..