Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Breaking it up into bite sized pieces...

How am I going to lose more weight when it seems to want to stay on me?
Break it up into bite sized pieces - 5lb pieces at a time.

What's my goal?
Get to 180lbs (again).

How will I do it?
Using the basics - exercise and tracking my food while focusing on whole foods like fruits and vegetables

How am I doing?
There were times of weakness and binges this weekend. I have started off Monday with a clean slate. I ate well all day Monday and Tuesday, ensuring that I consume plenty of vegetables

Monday
B: Plain oatmeal, almonds, dried cranberries and splendaSkim latte with splenda
L: 10 vegetable soup with 7 grain bread
S: 2 hersey's kisses, 20 mini everything breadsticks
D: 4 steamed dumplings, 4 skewers chicken satay without the peanut sauce
S: mixed berries with a sprinkle of sugar and whipped cream

Tuesday
B: 1/2 apple, grapes, brie and cheddar cheese, skim latte
L: Hummus, 1/2 wheat pita, chickpea salad
S: 8 starburst, 3 hershey's kisses
D: Roasted Moroccan vegetables over cous cous
S: fat free fudgesicle
E: 30 minutes cardio kick-boxing

1 comment:

Cole Walter Mellon said...

Eating less? Exercise?

Y'know, that's just crazy enough to work...