Thursday, February 4, 2010

Long and hard...

This week has been long and hard... just like the 3rd grade for (fill in ethnic group to stereotype/insult). I kid.

This week has all sorts of sucked though. I am tired and that makes me lazy. I am stressed/full of hormones and that makes me crave foods. Worst of all, I have given in and allowed excuses. I need to exercise, and I need to put some effort into what I eat.

30 Day Shred tonight? Planning ahead what I will eat our for my date dinner with fiance? Sounds like a good plan, but can I stick to it? I'll let you all know...

3 comments:

theantijared said...

I thought Carlos quit blogging?

I kid, your posts are much longer!

Cole Walter Mellon said...

I am somewhat ashamed that I thought of that old joke when I read the title of your post. Maturity ain't my strong suit!

Buck up! Week's almost done...

Anonymous said...

I hope the Shred and planning happened. If not, there is always RIGHT NOW. Right? Good luck Ashley